Phos evolved into Hunter Phos during a brawl of three on three, where he tagged with Slashix Crawlobra and Vibro Sphinxus. His evolution included deadlier poison, wings, new, and more sturdy armor, and a spiked tail. Hunter Phos now has a power level of 1100 Gs, but also has the ability to copy the opponent's base level in battle.
Phos's personality didn't have any major changes when he evolved into Hunter Phos. He still has a temper, and a strong hatred to certain Bakugan. He grows an extremely strong hatred to Slashix Crawlobra, after Crawlobra betrays the Zindigans.
Phos looks the same, other than the fact he grew a tail, wings, longer claws, and stronger armor. Too sum it up, he looks completely different. He looks much like a mix of a Dragonoid, and a regular Phosphos.
- Dual Spitfire: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Hunter Phos.
- Rip Slasher: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent, and halves the effects of their next two abilities.
- Viper Stream: Adds 400 Gs to Hunter Phos.
- Blazing Inferno: Prevents the opponent from activating abilities.
- Viper Reflector: Reflects the opponent's ability.
- Death Spiral (Doom Spiral): Nullifies the opponent's ability, and adds 300 Gs to Hunter Phos.
- Blade Hunter: Subtracts 500 Gs from the opponent.
- Maximum Viper: Adds 500 Gs to Hunter Phos.
- Hyperspeed Charger: Subtracts 400 Gs from each opponent. (Also makes Hunter Phos able to travel at the speed of sound)